Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Do you guys really believe UFOs are from alien origin?

When i joined this sub,I thought there were going to be intelligent and knowledgeable people proposing hypotheses on extraterrestrial life, how it forms, how does it expand...

but no,most people here believe UFOs are super advanced aliens visiting us...

everytime i post,logical questions for scientific replies,i get people that reply saying thay saw something at the beach with their family,and thet thay think it was a messenger from the galactic empire,and there are united states records about this hypothesis

Are you guys just dumb?



Submitted April 23, 2022 at 06:50AM by JessBreakIt https://ift.tt/mPOkYHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.