Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, April 23, 2022

i wish an alien would talk to me in my sleep..

hear me out! first off i loveee knowing about alien stories and encounters, (pls if anyone knows some cool facts or stories abt species let me know!) point is i want to be friends with an alien, like on top of all my mental issues i’d like to think i’m quite open minded abt the universe and id have so many questions! i’ve heard scary stories before which is indeed a little spooky BUT I JUST think other than that an alien would love to talk to me :] okay if anyone has stories or experience/ info lmk it’s so fun reading and learning! thank you



Submitted April 23, 2022 at 03:16PM by Affectionate-Let805 https://ift.tt/frMVbTF

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.