Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Skeptics who claim no proof aliens - law of averages

there are a trillion planets in the milky way alone. in the universe there 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets. earth is just one of them planets which has humans who have visited our moon, trying to colonize mars (have a robot on mars). we are relatively advanced. to think there arent civilizations that are extremely more advanced then us is just ignoring the law of averages.



Submitted April 28, 2022 at 12:02PM by toyota_420 https://ift.tt/KjelmSz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.