Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

What do people here think of the shows on Gaia? I’m also interested to know what you think of Mysterious Universe.

I briefly subscribed to Gaia and watched some shows (can’t remember which) and found them interesting. I’m not sure if it’s all fake BS or if there’s even a hint of truth to some of the stuff, but I found it entertaining nonetheless. What are your thoughts on the service in general, specific programs, and the people and stories in the programs? Also, what do you think of the articles and writers on Mysterious Universe?



Submitted April 28, 2022 at 03:11AM by iLLiterateDinosaur https://ift.tt/w6YgB5X

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.