Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Genetics?

Well, I know it's not like everyone is going to agree with me on this one. And, I'm not going to say that this is something that I would actually fully believe myself. But, I think such an idea like this is at least interesting, and worthy enough for me to make this post.

So believe me, I know how most of the accepted, mainstream science all explains how each of these various different races of homo-sapien currently residing on this planet, all evolved at the same time together, with us all doing so at a conveniently equal pace as eachother, with it all bringing us to where we are today. But, what if that theory might not actually be entirely accurate?

I'm pretty sure that most of us on here know how secretive, and elusive these uap can be. And, I know that a lot of us have many differrenr varying opinions for why that may be. So, I just wanted to add one more possible explanation to the mix, that I don't think I've ever really seen discussed on here in detail at least.

So, what if the main reason for all of us really being here, with all of these different races, and shades we all come in, is actually really to serve as one large gene pool, of sorts. Where the homo-sapien configuration, and along with its genetics, being a certain type of common, or even desired base "template" of sorts, that these much farther advanced species have had placed here for their convenience, allowing them to periodically come in, and "dip their hands" into the gene pool if u will, and select which types they might find most appealing for whatever reason or another, for their own genetics programs, whether those be for just hybridization, or maybe even possibly the creation of an entirely new, sentient race.

I know that such a kind of idea would definitely contribute to how it's said that the United States has seemed to always been known as an abduction hot-spot of sorts. Or at least used to be. With this actually making pretty good sense, seeing how the US most likely has the most diverse range of various different ethnicities which inhabit it, compared to any other country. But im completely aware that such kinds of events actually really do occur all over the world though.

Also, an idea like this would most definitely seem to fit the bill for elizondos infamous "somber" quote. Seeing that such an idea would imply that our planet really actually isn't too much more than some type of large "genetics lab" of sorts, here for a sole purpose in assisting these much farther advanced ets (that were actually not allowed to have any knowledge of), in their various genetics experiments.

I know that I definitely have at least a few more different pretty good reasons that I can come up with on the top of my head, that would give more support to such a "wild" theory like this. But, im thinking that I've probably said enough for now. And, for anyone whose been getting as deep into this subject as I have recently, it really shouldn't be too hard for them to use their own knowledge or imagination to figure out what those might be.

This is all just an interesting idea that I thought would maybe help get the ol' gears turning in some of ur guy's heads. Im very much so open to anyone elses thoughts, or opinions on this subject. And also, just try to remember how I'm just one person whos trying to make sense of this sometimes upside-down world, like the rest of yah! u know?



Submitted May 21, 2022 at 08:34PM by Blbanks57 https://ift.tt/Nak0yol

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.