Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Request for people to take part in my Masters' Thesis Survey

Hi, my name is Neil and I am a master’s student at the University of Derby.

I am looking for participants to take part in an investigation into the connection between pattern detection and belief in anomalous phenomena. Taking part is anonymous, should take no longer than 15 minutes and will only involve ticking boxes on an online survey. You may also withdraw from the research after participation and there is no obligation to participate.

This study is being supervised by Dr David Vernon, a council member of the Society for Psychical Research and author of Dark Cognition: Evidence for Psi and its Implications for Consciousness.

If you would like more information don’t hesitate to get in touch with me directly here or via n.morris5@unimail.derby.ac.uk

https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aYjqt0EqENF8tHo



Submitted May 18, 2022 at 09:50AM by gopaleen https://ift.tt/3iTnQ4F

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.