Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Wouldn’t aliens have developed some level of invisibility?

If they have the extraordinary flying technology that we often see in UFO videos, wouldn’t they also have developed at least some level of invisibility. The reason I ask this is because I’ve seen those clear shields that bend light in a way that hides a person standing behind the shield (search invisibility shield on Google). I would expect aliens that are thousands of years ahead of us to have a way to reduce their visibly and blend in with the blue sky. Any thoughts?



Submitted May 24, 2022 at 06:40AM by Odd-Ad-1558 https://ift.tt/74gmpre

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.