Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Alien Interview

Hi. I've read the book ALIEN Interview that includes the transcripts, letters and personal notes provided by the late Army Air Force Nurse Matilda MacElroy concerning the Roswell UFO crash in 1947. I haven't found a lot of information, documentarys, interviews, podcasts about this book or the transcripts, but the book blown my mind, a lot of cool Metaphysic concepts and the origins of our planet, race, history of our Planet and our place in the galaxy. His any of this true or just pure fiction? Thanks.



Submitted June 11, 2022 at 07:20AM by lopesmulder https://ift.tt/h8VubKk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.