Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Aliens and Abductions

This is just a post for a thought that I had. Are alien abductions still happening today. I've not heard reports of any new ones in quite a long time. All through the 50's up until the early 90's, seemed like the prime time for abductions. Imagine if the test they did on people were to collect semen and egg to create their own humans. Those alien created humans will be in their adult age range today. Is it possible that there are alien humans in our society today?



Submitted June 16, 2022 at 07:31AM by W1shuW3r3H3r3 https://ift.tt/uhgFDnO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.