Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

artistic social engineering

i’m halfway through dimensions by Jacque Vallee. in my opinion it’s one of the most important sources to making any sense to the paranormal. things i never thought connected actually fit fully. angels, demons, fae, elves, ufos, apparitions ect.. leaving nothing out theres really only one explanation. a beautifully artistic social engineering project. if you remove all religion, myth or fairytale from history our civilization is unrecognizable. i couldn’t imagine what we as a people would look like without their influence. for that i thank them, they are true artists.



Submitted June 18, 2022 at 05:46AM by i-like-vag-bro https://ift.tt/ROdvgmU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.