Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Did I miss something?

Every few months I’ll see a news article or a shared Facebook post claiming things like “US Government will be releasing classified info proving UFO existence” but have never heard or seen any such legitimate info. Clearly these may just be BS clickbait for garbage sites, but I’m wondering if some of this “info” has been posted and i may have just missed it?

Either way, would love some opinions on this or links to legitimate sites with some Hard info.

Thanks!!



Submitted June 23, 2022 at 05:13AM by janewalch https://ift.tt/R36Bvzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.