Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Got Some Recordings I Want to Share, Need Help Sharing Them

Can someone share the name of an app or software that can help with sharing videos but, I need help removing voice, identifiable data, etc? I also need to stabilize the video. Unfortunately, I was one of those people that couldn't get their hands together while recording. I'm the person I complain about. hahaha! Also, full disclosure, I am not tech-savvy so I'm looking for easy-to-use software.

Mods-delete if these resources have been shared already. Just looking for help.



Submitted June 12, 2022 at 02:48PM by Observer-Worldview https://ift.tt/fJm7VGr

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.