Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 19, 2022

RULE REMINDER: NO DRUGS

Just a reminder that the glorification and abuse of mind altering substances in correlation (yes you read that right) with the possibility of life outside our planet is a perma ban.

Since rarely any scientific community takes us seriously, these things make us look like idiots once again.

Yes it is very cool that you saw aliens in your bedroom after overdosing on mushrooms, we just do not care and this is the wrong subreddit for that.



Submitted June 19, 2022 at 07:21AM by berkenobi https://ift.tt/52JpsMy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.