Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Will a slow disclosure continue to just humm away forever, or will there be a moment when everyone says “I remember where I was when”…?

Who would deliver this grand message?

The US Military?

The US President?

The people who have studied the crashed crafts?

The Pope?

The Dalai Lama?

The UN?

The Chinese Government?

The British Queen?

NASA?

The ET’s themselves?

What person or group of people are prestigious enough to confirm the Extraterrestrial presence on Earth?



Submitted June 15, 2022 at 08:14AM by MilkyWaySpiritBeing https://ift.tt/Iu1f9bN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.