Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Aliens 2: what if some personal remained on the Solaco?

I understand WHY no one remained on the Solaco and why they went to LV-426, but what if the went to LV-426 with a full contigent of troops? How differently would things have turned out if a crew remained on the Solaco? On the wiki it says a Conestoga Assault ship can have up to 90 crew & passengers and over 2000 marines in hypersleep. For this we will just say 500 troops go down to surface and 500 remain on board along with the 90 crewmen on board? Any thoughts anyone?



Submitted July 21, 2022 at 10:22AM by Relevant-Lie8006 https://ift.tt/CtvIz0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.