Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Aliens and the Bible

I just wanted to share this thought because I’ve never heard anyone say it before, & I have no clue where to share it. I know my thought is extremely unique and my belief stems from knowledge of scripture based on a religion Reddit seems not to like, but with all this said - I do not practice any religion at this time. Please think of this as a mere possibility, and not discredit it too quickly.

Some religions teach that it was meant for humans to exist forever without death & with the earth as our home. If that is the case, I think I may have a few logical suggestions as to

1.) why they’re so super sophisticated compared to those on earth.

2.) why aliens have been spotted numerous times, but they don’t come here to stay and hang out.

Ok let’s start with the whole living forever thing. If it were true that Adam and Eve and their descendants would’ve lived forever without death, then it would mean mankind would’ve been able to accomplish much greater things in a quicker period of time. But with death being a factor, human beings die as soon as they reach the highest pinnacle of mastery and understanding of their craft.

This is important because if a society in another world exists, it is very possible that this society has not inherited sin and death. Which would mean that their masters and great minds have been able to spend much more time developing new technology.

On top of this, we know that the 7 days of creation was to create the universe as we know it, however we do have an understanding that the 7 days were not literally 24 hours . They were simply periods of time which science proves to be billions of years.

So with all of this information at hand, we can readily assert that these societies outside of our galaxy may have been created before earth and humankind, which is just another reason why their technology is light years ahead of ours.

Now my logic allows me to conclude that if there’s a creator, then he probably created the aliens as well, and if he wants society on earth to follow his rules, he would probably want society on other planets to obey them as well.

We all know earth is a sinful planet, and it has been since Adam and Eve. Before then , it lacked sin. There are numerous occasions in the Bible where god tells his servants to stay away from non-servants of him, so that their sinful ways don’t rub off on them.

I believe this is why we see UFOS and then they shoot off as soon as they realize they’re near a sinful planet. It is because the aliens are pure , sinless servants of god , and they are simply instructed not to come here



Submitted July 26, 2022 at 04:13AM by Hefty_Menu_2101 https://ift.tt/hgPB1lM

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.