Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Former CIA Officer Jim Semivan talks about Aliens

At instagram @ disclosure_team, Jim Semivan, former CIA officer and member of TTS, admits that there is "a force that exists out there that can control our environment, put thoughts in our head, lie to us, deceive us, and that we are not in control of our lives".

Here is the link disclosure_team on Instagram: Jim Semivan Full interview on @engagingthephenomenon YouTube channel. Video: Mike Colangelo on Twitter 🛸 Follow @disclosure_team…

What do you guys think about this?



Submitted July 25, 2022 at 05:11AM by Old-Amoeba-644 https://ift.tt/Gk5AO1w

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.