Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Has anyone witnessed the same?

A few days ago me and some friends were staying in a very remote part of Spain near Malaga. As you can imagine, the stars were extremely visible.

As we were stargazing, I noticed what looked like another star slowly moving across the sky. At first I assumed it could be a satellite, but after about a minute of moving across the sky at the same speed, two other lights (looking exactly the same as the other one, like a star) began to move towards it and they stayed extremely close for around 30 seconds, almost overlapping, and then all departed slowly at the same time to create a perfect triangle in the sky - they then slowly faded from view.

I have no idea what this was but it felt like I was witnessing something synchronised with the coming together and departing into a triangle. Has anyone else witnessed anything like this or has an explanation?



Submitted July 24, 2022 at 05:08AM by jackwarne https://ift.tt/ek8N0nU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.