Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, July 15, 2022

I have no idea what that was..

I woke up an hour ago, uk that feeling when ur eyes are sticky/laggy when waking up. So I closed my eyes,raised both eyebrows (stretching my face) and moved my eye aside ways while a weird thought of this being a “code” or some type of pattern flashed, next thing I see is that I’m wasting my POV through a screen, and I feel like someone was freaking out that I found out about it.. I tried it again but couldn’t reach it I don’t do any substances and I was an hour awake already. Idk if this has happened to anyone, or if it’s some psychological issue.. lol if u got any thoughts or ideas pls share them Kinda feeling weird



Submitted July 15, 2022 at 05:04AM by awoman101 https://ift.tt/SR35pZd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.