Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, July 8, 2022

Negative Societal Consequences

I've been thinking and wondering what you all think would be some negative consequences if Intelligent alien life on earth became confirmed, and even were told to the public worldwide through news, internet, videos, meeting people etc. I think mass xynophobia, hate, and speciism(?) would take place. The current status quo would most likely change drastically and in a lot of ways, especially within governments and the UN with worldwide and quick restructuring of policies and focuses that would drastically change and ruin the lives of millions (Job loss, economic shifts, etc) and how money is spent to different government sections like science, military, and education which in turn would make the economy go BONKERS, not to mention it'd change how we get taxed. I feel many religions (especially Abrahamic religions) would became massively effected and either change and adapt to the introduction of aliens or fade away due the fact atheism will spead faster after this happening.

What do you all think could be some negative repercussions to intelligent alien life being. Sorry for the super long read. Just been on my mind for a while!



Submitted July 08, 2022 at 05:19AM by GodofQunts https://ift.tt/mOT5ILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.