Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Weird dream after following CE-5 protocols.

I want to share my experience, months ago I had a weird dream days after following the CE-5 protocols for the first time. (Im from Mexico btw, sorry for my english).

I was falling asleep and I started to have a lucid dream where 2 guys and a girl where outside my window, the 2 guys were wearing black jackets and jeans, the girl a yellow dress and a black jacket, though my bed is under the window and my bedroom is in a second story, I didn't care and I started to talk to them, I remember that the girl told me that she had a recent surgery, but that was the moment when I asked myself, who the f@#k Im talking to? then I looked at their faces and I saw big black eyes, they were grays wearing human clothes!!!.

I remember not panicking though one of my biggest fears was having an encounter with grays. The next thing I remember in that dream was me lying in my bed and one of the aliens touched my head and I felt an inner peace that I haven't felt in a long time.

Then I woke up in the middle of the night and my dog was barking in the yard, under my window, he usually doesn't bark in the middle of the night. The next morning I asked my parents if they heard our dog barking, and they did, but they didn't know what he was barking at.

For the next days I felt so relaxed, I had that inner peace and lost my fear to gray aliens.

I've had lucid dreams before but nothing as weird as this one.



Submitted August 01, 2022 at 12:51AM by memomtzv https://ift.tt/LAf83wP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.