Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Aggresive looking aliens

"A dream or a real event that I am not sure of"

In 2007 At the age of 7 one day I was awakened by a very bright white light, As I looked around to the side, I noticed white walls on all sides, after which I noticed humanoid beings approaching, with a height between 1,65-1,70 meter and a bright green skin color. They had big black eyes, big heads, but proportional to the rest of their bodies. They more resembled a hybrid of aliens from "Grand theft auto V" and grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli. They were very terrifying. I Immediately turned my head and closed my eyes. Opening my eyes again I looked in front of me and saw that I was naked I turned to my left looking to see if they were already there by any chance. I saw them standing at the operating table and talking to each other, one of them looked straight into my eyes. I started to make a sound of disgust/fear in his direction, and he responded with an aggressive sound, something like the hissing of a cat, but more human. After he reacted aggressively, I closed my eyes and spoke aloud in my mind:

"it's just a dream, it's just a dream, I want to wake up already, I want to wake up already"

And then I suddenly woke up in my 2-story bed awakened by sunshine from outside the window. My brother was sleeping underneath me. I lived in an apartment block with my family on the top floor. Given that I could make sounds with my mouth and move my neck despite the paralyzed rest of my body, sleep paralysis can probably be ruled out.... I would have to enter this memory to confirm whether it was real..

I can't understand by what miracle the brain of a person who has never seen alien beings , could visualize them brilliantly just like that, based only on "green people" painted on a piece of paper. Without the Internet, without television or access to since fiction. I came from a poor family. To this day I have no idea if it was a dream or reality. I didn't tell anyone about it, because they would consider me a liar at the start ....

Have you ever had a similar experience? What do you think about this?

Today I'm thinking of visiting a hypnotist to relive the memory again, extract more details from it and confirm whether it could actually have been a dream from which I woke up, entering another dream in which I woke up on demand....



Submitted August 08, 2022 at 05:41AM by PriorChicken1395 https://ift.tt/Vxacyob

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.