Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Aliens with bright blue eyes?

My ex-husband had a close sighting of a being alongside a friend at age 10. During this encounter they only saw the creature from the middle of the face upwards as it was watching them from behind a hill approx. 20ft away.

He described it as having a bulbous head with pure white skin that was also translucent. He remembers seeing pulsating veins underneath the skin. No hair. But the most striking thing he remembers is it's extra large, BRIGHT blue eyes.

Has anyone heard of other encounters with beings fitting this description?



Submitted August 09, 2022 at 01:37AM by sapphire1009 https://ift.tt/K2FyV0s

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.