Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Are the current efforts by former government insiders a preparation for launching a false flag operation to promote conflict with UFO Intelligences? Accusations of “False Flag” Plans, “Witness X” and Grant Cameron’s “Managing Magic.” J. Burkes MD 2021

As a former CE-5 Initiative organizer in the 1990s, I critique the position of the CSETI Director Steven Greer MD. The recent opening up of the issue of UAPs to the larger society is best understood within Grant Cameron’s analysis of a “gradual acclimatization program.”

https://contactunderground.wordpress.com/2022/08/17/accusations-of-false-flag-witness-x-and-grant-camerons-managing-magic/



Submitted August 17, 2022 at 01:05PM by Contactunderground https://ift.tt/JSoBrHt

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.