Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Do most in this sub believe the phenomenon is more likely to be inter dimensional, from another planet, or both?

I understand no one has the “answer” but just curious how many in this sub feel. At first I personally thought ET/other planet, but now based on the more “somber” type comments from Lue and comments from Nolan etc, it seems to me the inter dimensional piece is more likely. Surely we cannot rule out both, but I have been leaning more to the inter dimensional side of things lately. Wild times!



Submitted August 17, 2022 at 04:05PM by fuzzzy_pickle https://ift.tt/t6pYhi4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.