Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, August 21, 2022

My grandmas encounter

40+ years ago in Lancaster county pa my grandma saw a bright orange “kite” shaped object in the trees. When she went up to the tree it was it was gone. The day previous there was a weird engine noise off and on around the property. She drove into the woods to try and find it and she couldnt see anything but she said the noise triangulated around her before stopping ontop of her and then all of a sudden going further into the woods. She said it wasnt fading or anything it just jumped from one spot to another.



Submitted August 22, 2022 at 12:01AM by CantaloupeOk9456 https://ift.tt/clwKp8J

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.