Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Reading Jacques Valleè and this page from an encounter in Brazil is haunting.

On August 20, the eldest son, twelve-year-old Raimundo, went outside to get his father's horse. As he later testified to the police, I saw two balls floating in midair side by side, about a foot apart, and three feet off the ground. . they were big.. one of them was black, with a kind of irregular antenna-like extension and a small tail. The other was black and white, with the same outline. .. . Both emitted a humming sound. I called my father out of the house.. . He walked toward the ob- jects and stopped about two yards away. At that moment, the two big spheres merged into each other. There was only one now, bigger in size, raising dust from the ground, and giving off smoke that darkened the sky. With strange sounds, that large ball crept slowly toward my father. I saw him surrounded by the yellow smoke; he disappeared inside it. I ran after him into the yellow cloud, which had an acrid smell! saw nothing, only that yellow mist around me. I yelled for my father, but there was no answer. Everything was silent again. Then the jet low smoke dissolved. The spheres were gone. My father was gone. . . . I want my father back.



Submitted August 18, 2022 at 02:57PM by ExKnockaroundGuy https://ift.tt/qSHTtFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.