Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, August 29, 2022

What Alien/UFO researcher do you trust?

Let's face it these field is filled with charlatans and a lot of dubious characters. Who do you actually trust?

I think even the really good researchers are still fairly bias about the extraterrestrial theory of UFOs.

Anyone out there that actually does some good science? I feel like now that we have naval confirmed UFO videos more people should be looking into these and other cases with a scientific eye.



Submitted August 29, 2022 at 02:13PM by MetalDragonSeeker https://ift.tt/zGjxC0P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.