Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, August 12, 2022

Why haven't we found aliens? Because life is a new feature (and we're beta testing it)

If the 'Simulation theory' is correct, wouldn't it be logical to assume that the creators of this simulation probably want to beta test a new feature before releasing it on a massive scale. So, if they fuck up, it's easier to clean the mess and start over before the thing has spread all over the Universe.

It's a game still in development. Nice hypothesis, isn't it? :)



Submitted August 12, 2022 at 10:05AM by BlueVCoin https://ift.tt/CtdAPaB

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.