Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, September 26, 2022

Best Evidence?

Hello! I’m a newcomer to the sub and I’ve been interested in aliens for a long time. I’ve done my occasional research and I keep up with any news I can find, but I’m curious; what is the single best piece of evidence (or story, scenario, location, etc) on Earth to prove the existence of aliens? Minus the statistical likelihood of other planets hosting life being a certainty in an “infinite” universe.

I’m really interested to see what is presented to gain more knowledge on the subject.



Submitted September 26, 2022 at 05:11AM by KingChainsaw13 https://ift.tt/q7OPbCa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.