Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, September 23, 2022

can anyone help me find this video even a screencap can help

since all this alien stuff is going down recently I remembered this one video from years ago I can't remember if it was 4 years or older all I can remember was this guy was exploring a place that was pretty bleak with grey walls almost bunker-like in design and this guy already could tell the place had an off feeling you could hear it in his breathing he turns towards a doorway and sitting in the room beyond the door was a grey alien or from what I remember at least it made a grunting noise and the guy ran off at first everyone said it was fake including me and hours later I couldn't find the video anymore no reuploads or anything I'm pretty sure a top list channel on youtube covered it and not even that video is findable due to poor memory on my part pls if you can help me find this lost footage or at least maybe taken down footage it'll bring me some much needed spooks rn



Submitted September 24, 2022 at 01:04AM by realcornbeefhash https://ift.tt/jY8ZwLb

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.