Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Contacting Parallel Simulations

https://preview.redd.it/9eugl4ahj7n91.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1165af9feaca3c74511e8ee7b1cb5e00f60ab47f

I'm wondering what your thoughts on other types of Beings like The Greys, Bigfoot, Angels etc.? My feelings are they travel thru portals and come from other Simulations (or Time Travel from other time periods in this Matrix) and back and forth and so on; sometimes using U.F.O's. Many people have seen the Bigfoot getting on U.F.O's and suddenly disappearing. Many people claim to have encountered all types of Beings and when they see U.F.O's, the just suddenly disappear; like they went into a Portal. Also, what do you make of people who claim to Channel information from what they believe to be other Wordily Beings? Do you think they are channeling information from so called "AI Computers" or Computer Algorithms? Even possibly from other Simulations. It is something to discuss because many people have experienced something here! I know I definitely have.

Here is Playlist of Videos I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Agq05s3RgE&list=PLUu0vvUFCeQYXSl5gUAH6v_jLY7APjLzT&index=1&t=11s



Submitted September 11, 2022 at 06:38AM by mind444 https://ift.tt/Z81veIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.