Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I met an alien women in Las Vegas. Please share any similar encounters!

I was at the Mirage in Las Vegas. A woman walked past me with security guards that looked like something out of Men in Black. I was not intoxicated at all, but a feeling/voice in my head told me that she wasn’t from here. I looked back at her and she turned to me, nodded her head and smiled. They took a seat and I decided to go talk to her. Her security tried stopping me and she told them it was okay, and asked me to have a seat. I said “You must be from out of town” She replied, “You could say that” I said “Must be like out of this world” She laughed and said “I guess you could say that too” She went on to tell me that everything in Vegas is so much smaller than where shes from. The buildings were a small fraction of the size. To make a long story short, I finally got around to asking where she was from and she told me she’s from the Moon. I asked how that was possible because theres nothing on the moon.. She replied “Do you really believe that?” She said that they live in large domes on the Moon. She said that it’s only a secret because the ones who control the earth keep many things from us. I asked how would they be able to keep that a secret from everyone.. She laughed & replied “you mean from them?” Pointing at the drunk people gambling.

I was smoking my Juul and she asked why I was doing that. I told her it was a habit I should probably quit. She replied, “I can help you with that, but why do you do it in the first place?” I said It feels good and I crave it when I don’t do it. She replied, “so if it didn’t feel good and you didn’t crave it, you would stop?” She held up her hand and asked me to look at her glove. I have no idea what she did to me but I’ve smoked nicotine for years and since that night I get extremely nauseous when I hit my Juul. I’ve completely stopped doing it. I’m interested to see if anyone has had any similar experiences. I’m willing to answer any questions. The woman was about 6ft tall and looked very human, however her eyes were larger than normal and slightly spaced apart. Her skin was almost albino white.



Submitted September 07, 2022 at 01:50AM by Emergency_Passenger8 https://ift.tt/tPoyfhS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.