Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

im gonna summon the Lam entity

Last year, I accidently summoned the LAM entity and he followed me around in my house until I told him to go away. I was so scaered of him, I had to go sleep at my brothers house because LAM wouldn't leave me alone. This time, I'm gonna summon him again to ask for technology and money. LAM said crypto will make you rich if you invest in the right crypto. Wish me luck everyone. From my underatanding, LAM said he played a role in the construction of the Great Pyrmid of Giza. Before you make fun of me, the speed of light is 299 792 458 meters per second and the coordinates of the Pyramid is 29.9792° N, 31.1342° E. Look it up if you want. The Ancient Egyptians knew the speed of light in meters. LAM is someone who understands humanity in the past, present, and future. Maybe he taught the Egyptians and is now talking to me. I will tell him to come visit you if you're serious.



Submitted September 14, 2022 at 12:49AM by dragunball123 https://ift.tt/o61XRby

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.