Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

UFO sighting in Nevada Desert

This story takes place July 28, 2018. I’ve told this story to a few friends or family bust most usually don’t believe it but it’s hard to explain.

I was driving from Ely, Nevada to Las Vegas Nevada at roughly 3:00am. I was in the car with my dad driving in the middle of the desert in the middle of nowhere. I had seen a few jack rabbits on the side of the road which had me on edge as I didn’t want to hit one. Sure enough one jumps out and I slightly swerve the wheel unfortunately still hitting it (we were going 70mph).

I pulled over while my dad was yelling at me for swerving and got out to check the damage and saw the most beautiful night sky I have ever seen. Probably one of the few places in the US with 0 light pollution. The stars looked 10ft above me. I will never forget this sight.

We get back in the car and I continue driving. I can’t recall how much time had passed but still shaken up I was hyper fixated on what was in front of me as I didn’t want to hit another animal (the bumper was damaged). Driving in the middle of no where in the middle of the night, out of no where, I see the entire sky light up a bright white white light and beam into one point going the same direction I was heading.

I ask my dad who is half asleep, “ Holy shit did you see that?” He says he only saw a flash and that was it.

I have no idea what I saw that night but I recall this story from 4 years ago so vividly and have experienced nothing like it before. I ask my dad about it every now and then and he recalls the night and me being freaked out but I am the only one who saw it.

I have done research to see if there was any other sightings of anything that night in that area and have found nothing. Was I the only person to see and experience this? I have no idea. This is what I saw and haven’t told anyone outside my immediate relationships. Let me know if you have experienced or heard any stories like this because I haven’t.

TLDR I saw a giant flash of light that beamed into one point in the middle of the desert in Nevada.



Submitted September 07, 2022 at 01:07AM by bieds-is-green https://ift.tt/cE6Njk3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.