Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, September 12, 2022

You’re abducted by an alien species and during your encounter, they allow you to ask one question. What you gonna ask?

I have this thought a lot recently. Assuming they had a way to convert their speech to English and Vice verse. I’m sure knowing how they get around and why they are watching us would be awesome to know. But I have a simpler question. I wanna know what the rest of their race is doing? How similar is their day to day compared to us. I would assume a scout that is here would be of high significance to their race. What about the rest of them? 99% of our species wake up in the morning, go to work. Eat a few times a day. Enjoy hobbies and social activities. I want to know if their race does the same. Such a simple thing, but it’s something I think about a lot.



Submitted September 13, 2022 at 01:00AM by Season_Of_Brad https://ift.tt/Yzdvsil

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.