Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Charles Hall and the Tall Whites

I watched "Walking with the Tall Whites" yesterday and can't stop thinking about it. This is the first time I've learned about a different alien species (didn't really know of others to begin with). To be honest, I was a little disheartened to find that the creatures he described aren't as friendly as thought. As he described in the film, they seem to be selfish and primarily interested in the preservation of their own species and willing to make threats to unalive us when it comes down to it. I was always under the general impression that aliens are of higher intelligence and non-violent beings as they've surpassed us as a species.

Just want to know this reddits overall consensus on Charles Hall's story?



Submitted October 22, 2022 at 12:11PM by crystalquartz8 https://ift.tt/5mtawNK

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.