Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

If Ancient Aliens helped humans in the past, why did they stop?

Time to wear your tin foil hat and throw crazy ideas.

A few ideas for me (not very original):

  • They realized we are a bunch of assholes who should not be trusted. Each time they gave us a new tool, one of us would use it for evil purpose: steal, murder, become king and others.

  • They had no more budget for 'voluntery activities' to help emerging civilizations.

  • Their civilization dissapeared (war, disease or others). Completely unrelated to us.



Submitted October 26, 2022 at 05:15AM by julienjpm https://ift.tt/TyZe3mF

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.