Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Short story about seeing ufos

I’m fairly certain it was 2 ufos. It had to be. I was in northern Michigan, probably 10-15 years ago, clear night sky around 1am. My friends and I were just looking up at the stars. After a little while I noticed an object moving very fast across the night sky. It’s was very high up, way WAY too high for where a plane would be. As I watching it another object came in and it looked they were racing one another. These things were fucking flying, super fast speeds, making right hand turns no problem, zig zagging, darting all around, it was truly incredible.And yes it could have possibly been like 2 fighter pilots fucking around but I know for certain that’s not what it was. These things were going way too fast and the maneuvers they were making would be impossible for anything human. I’ll never forget those 2 objects. It was amazing.



Submitted October 26, 2022 at 01:09PM by Admirable_Ad5134 https://ift.tt/UfKh1sS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.