Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Suddenly scared and crying over reading a post

I was reading a post and one of the comments linked this article : https://www.ufoinsight.com/aliens/encounters/ariel-school-1994-encounter

If you scroll down to the section titled, "Intriguing Details That Show Up In Many Other Reports", you will see the parts that made me feel this way.

The high pitched noise, and the red color people see. It made me cry silently (like, in pain) while in my bed on my laptop. I had this dream a few months ago where I was in my old house (was last there 3+ years ago) and I don't know how old I was, but I got out of my room and was walking down the stairs. I looked out the windows and I saw a UFO out there, followed by a noise that got louder and louder, while my vision turned pure red. I then woke up, and I was scared. It was pretty awful.

The only other dream I had like this where I woke up out of my sleep in some form of pain or stress, was when I was in a prison, all black and white, in a corner and a gorilla shaped shadow figured charged me and I woke up like something just hit me in the chest. This might be off topic, but maybe notable.

I am just posting this to just share this experience. I rarely cry, probably once or twice a year, but just the thought of this and reading that article made me cry and remember that awful dream me I had. It was awful. It makes me worried.



Submitted October 24, 2022 at 12:53AM by DofusExpert69 https://ift.tt/vrPBYHW

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.