Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Theory - UFO's and Aliens are Devils work and Demons

This sounded absurd to me at the first time i heard it, but is there a documentary like explaining the rationale behind this i would like to see as it would be interesting seeing as it has certainly affected judgemnet of tPentagon i believe it is worthy of merit as a theory to consider The devil being trickster and 4th dimension being possibility sounds feasible kindly share a video link explaining this theory someone please , Thank you !



Submitted October 18, 2022 at 09:36AM by justinkiran_Ragnarok https://ift.tt/xZP8jKX

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.