Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Wake up at 4-5 A.M , and watch the sky

This has happened to me on numerous occasions. I watch the sky during 4-5 am, and sometimes I get to see a few falling stars, and the stars and planets are more lively; but there is actually something flying up there. I don’t know what it is, but I know it’s not human, because it’s really fast and coordinated. I’ve seen this a lot. I don’t even try to record on my phone because it’s too fast and my camera wouldn’t really pick it up. You guys should 100% look up during the early morning hours, but make sure it’s before the sun starts coming up when it’s still dark out.



Submitted October 20, 2022 at 05:55AM by SladeBW https://ift.tt/EgzYnvV

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.