Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, November 28, 2022

Does anyone think the great reset could have an alien agenda?

Like, let's say worst case scenario... According to 2 different interviews I've seen lately, both UFO whistleblowers who claimed there's several species of alien that can walk among us and you would never know it. There's also all this reptilian talk, and also Valiant Thor. Maybe aliens have actually infiltrated US government (and possibly other governments) in an effort to control the world. If all that were true, do you think it would be in the best interest of a this intergalactic ku to cull the herd and try to reset humanity?

(This one's weird. I'm sorry in advance and I hope it's received well.)



Submitted November 29, 2022 at 01:09AM by Trizmagestus https://ift.tt/iwSKn4C

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.