Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, November 25, 2022

Famous 13th century Muslim Scholar describes Alien experiences

Ibn Taymiyyah, a famous muslim scholar relates experiences of people around him:

"He may even be taken through the closed city gates and back again swiftly by the Jinn. Lights may shine on him or someone looking like his friend may call on him but, if he recites Ayat al Kursi continually, it will all dissappear." He also said, "Some mystics have also said that the Jinn showed them something shiny like water and glass in which images or pictures of whatever they sought information would appear and they in turn would inform people." 

This is a so vast a topic that if I were to mention all that I knew, it would fill a very large volume." [Ibn Taymeeyah, Al-Furqaan Bayna Awliyaa ar-Rahmaan wa Awliyaa ash-Shaytaan, pp. 87-92]

Jinn are known to be creatures just like us humans but can shapeshift and traverse the skies fast.

If you know you know.



Submitted November 25, 2022 at 02:24AM by Dawgcoiny https://ift.tt/jkGOyqX

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.