Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

How have you been ridiculed for your experience(s), beliefs, and/or interest in UFO's/Aliens?

I've never been outright bullied for it, personally. Usually when people joke about my sighting and interests it actually sparks a dialogue in which they come to be humbled by the way I present the information in an open-minded-skeptic way.

I think it's pretty obvious, however, that those people definitely talk about my behind my back in a "I think he might be crazy" kind of way. But that's inevitable with this topic.

Unfortunately, I think there are a lot of people who find it daunting to be able to speak about it because of the potential ridicule. Especially if they are trying to get ahead in a certain field in which this kind of talk is very frowned upon, i.e. commercial pilots.

I don't really have to worry about it keeping me down (that I know of) because I don't work in a field where that would hinder my life. And if potential friends are off put by my interests, then they probably aren't cut out to be my friend in the first place.



Submitted November 29, 2022 at 01:50PM by tobojijo https://ift.tt/CyTeBI6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.