Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

NASA to Investigate UAPs

On October 24th 2022 NASA announced it had put together a committee of 16 experts to investigate UAPs from NASAs standpoint, separate and distinct from the Department of Defense. It’s a positive development with a report due mid 2023. To what degree the NASA committee will study UAP incidents, this podcast exposes the small print to show what the committee is not tasked with doing, and is worth keeping in perspective to manage expectations. Check it out!



Submitted November 27, 2022 at 01:14PM by ProjectBluebookTV https://ift.tt/OXyxMl5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.