Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, November 25, 2022

Spaceflight means deformity and death

It concerns me that so many people want to go into space. The image of Matt Damon growingotatoes on Mars is an absolute lie. NASA knows that spaceflight causes extreme damage to our terrestrial bodies. Gravity is the glue that holds our cells together. Take away gravity, as in spaceflight, and the body deforms, many times irreparably. For example, NASA knows that spaceflight causes infertility and ocular damage. NASA is concerned that if astronauts ever went to Mars they would be blind before they got there. Eye damage in spaceflight is so prevalent that they give glasses to astronauts before they go into space called 'space anticipation glasses.'



Submitted November 25, 2022 at 06:14AM by reblloyd https://ift.tt/Zi52e41

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.