Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, December 9, 2022

Alien Theory

Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalytic theory believed that blockages in childhood development, during critical periods such as toilet training (anal retentive) could lead to personal blockages of the psyche. He died in 1939 and UFO abduction cases started to become widely reported in the 1950s, enough time for him to reincarnate as an entity to carry on his work with better understanding of the human body, unplugging our blockages with his probes. Thoughts?



Submitted December 09, 2022 at 02:11PM by Crazy-Car-5186 https://ift.tt/6ixauMm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.