Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, December 19, 2022

Aliens don't have to be advanced right?

I'm new here so this might have been talked about before. I heard a quote by someone in a video earlier today relating to the "Fermi paradox" it went like this I think "if there is other life in the universe, why aren't they here" and it made me think, why aren't we there? Right. Like for all we know there could be aliens that aren't as advanced as we are. That's just a random thought I had.



Submitted December 19, 2022 at 05:06AM by joshthejake https://ift.tt/uIbeMHd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.