Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

My odd experience

One day, when i was in high school. I was walking home with my friend and randomly as we were walking we were stopped by what i can only describe as an overwhelming blue light. It engulfed both of us but i couldn’t see my friend anymore . It only lasted a few seconds ultimately but it felt as if it were longer . We walked home after in dismay. I don’t speak to that friend as much anymore so idk what he feels about this anymore but honestly it was insane.

TL:DR i was “attacked” by a mysterious light that i cannot explain any better than this .



Submitted December 27, 2022 at 11:18PM by Supreme1P https://ift.tt/WJuUtwM

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.